Next to us
Shelfort hotel is located on a quiet street of Vasilyevsky Island (one of the central historical districts of St. Petersburg). There are many cafes, restaurants and shops near the place. A one-minute walk from the hotel there is an all-day supermarket, as well as a cozy cafe, where special offers are always available for all the guests of our hotel.
A walk from Shelfort to the Spit of Vasilyevsky Island, from where you can see a magnificent view of the central city sights (the Hermitage, the Admiralty, the Peter and Paul Fortress, the bridges), takes about 15 minutes.
Among the historical sights of Vasilyevsky Island there are St. Andrew’s Cathedral, Evangelical Lutheran Cathedral of St. Michael, the pedestrian street of Vasilyevsky Island (with many cafes, shops and historical monuments), Menshikov Palace, Kunstkamera, the chapel of St. Blessed Xenia, numerous museums and galleries.
Also close to the Shelfort hotel you can find Lenexpo Exhibition Center (Expoforum), Sevkabel port, Erarta Museum, St. Petersburg Marine Station, the Baltic Shipyard.
Accommodation on Vasilyevsky Island is very comfortable for business travelers, as there are several educational institutions and centers of excellence on the island:
– Faculty of Journalism of St. Petersburg State University (7 minutes walk from the hotel);
– Main buildings of St. Petersburg State University (15 minutes walk from the hotel);
– Graduate School of Management (10 minutes walk from the hotel);
– National Research University “Higher School of Economics” (15 minutes walk from the hotel);
– Russian Academy of Arts (10 minutes walk from the hotel);
– CNTI Progress (7 minutes walk from the hotel);
– Russian School of Management (10 minutes walk from the hotel);
– Military Academy of Logistics named after General of the Army A. V. Khrulev (10 minutes walk from the hotel);
– Naval Academy (15 minutes walk from the hotel).
These are just some of the places where guests of Shelfort hotel come to regularly. Also, it will be convenient for business travelers that the Vasilievsky Congress Hall is a 10-minute walk from our hotel.